Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
well while out driving drunk he said some strange things to the police. One thing was hating jewish peoples. Another thing was that he owned malibu and they are gonna be in some deep ****.

D

·
0 Posts
no kidding, any one who watched passion of christ could figure that one out..

what a prick

D

·
0 Posts
david_4x4 said:
I know that.

But still Mel Gibson making some racist comments about Jews really isn't that big of a deal.

no but the fact that a total bigot is making movies with his bias is.. and the fact that anyone is still so stupid to believe that kinda **** is.

btw do you guys consider jews a race? this always comes up when some one says that anti-semetism is racism.. i dont consider it racism.. just pointless and retarded prejuduice

O

·
0 Posts
I'm sure there was a never a movie made with biased Jewish views.

·
Registered
778 Posts
D_Smalls said:
no but the fact that a total bigot is making movies with his bias is.. and the fact that anyone is still so stupid to believe that kinda **** is.

btw do you guys consider jews a race? this always comes up when some one says that anti-semetism is racism.. i dont consider it racism.. just pointless and retarded prejuduice
I still don't see how it's a big deal. I hear worse comments in my daily school routine. Free country, the guy can make movies to get whatever point he wants across and if anyone wants to "follow" him or do whatever; so be it. Get mad at Mel Gibson, gonna have to get mad at David Allan Coe.

Do I consider Jews a race? I do, along with any other person in any other religion. Race is also defined as a class or kind of people unified by shared interests, habits, or characteristics. You often hear about the attempted destrusction and removal of the Jewish, Islamic, etc race.

·
Registered
847 Posts
david_4x4 said:
I still don't see how it's a big deal. I hear worse comments in my daily school routine. Free country, the guy can make movies to get whatever point he wants across and if anyone wants to "follow" him or do whatever; so be it. Get mad at Mel Gibson, gonna have to get mad at David Allan Coe.

do u happen to know he was the creator, and director of passion of the christ? what he did made him look like the biggest hypocrite on the planet, IMO

1 - 20 of 34 Posts