Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
i bet text posts are being deleted, then it will reopen. or else doomsday didn't have anything to come back with so he just closed it.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, thats too bad.... I hope it opens. I finally found the digi so i can post a pic!

~KidPaintball~

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
NYY said:
that thread is 3 pages pix, 6 pages talk
so? this is a forum we are supposed to talk. it's no fun looking at pics without commenting on em', and people do get sidetracked, its our nature. I think it's pretty low of doomsday to close it tho. I like the guy and if he did indeed close it he just lost a lot of respect from me, because it shows that he's backing down from an argument just cause he was losing.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I actually closed because I was expecting a new one to be opened up, one that wasn't 23 pages of talk. I was originally going to erase the text, but im in the middle of a report right now and there is a lot of text way off topic.

BTW, what is it with you guys having it out for me? I have never closed a thread because I lost an argument, nor have I banned anyone for something not against the rules. Im a pretty fair guy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.