Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure why, but I checked in on MLKJ ay and there are more people online now than then........... sorry bored and dont know what to post, but any way Alpha is right we need to break that record we need to come up with a idea that will really work, just gigles and grins, Ideas let us come up and vote on the best one????

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Well, it's got to be a forum-wide effort. One person can't organize it all and expect it to work. We have to get commitments from about 600 users, get all of their e-mail addresses, send out mass e-mails and PM's, and make sure that everyone we can get is going to participate. It's really alot of work for something trivial.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
ill do it, just because i don't think thats true about them having that many people at 5:00 in the morning

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
PizzaMiLiTiA said:
Give it another 4 years and we'll bump that record up to at least 400!
unless the system overloads and creates a bigass blackhole from too many ppl online thumup:

.....i can be on anytime just lmk...

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
PizzaMiLiTiA said:
Very plausible considering the lack of quality the current server has :dodgy:
why did you put a dodgy? the server has gone down quite a few times since like december...(by quite a few i mean 3+ cuz thats a lot for a forum :p)

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
flowbob said:
why did you put a dodgy? the server has gone down quite a few times since like december...(by quite a few i mean 3+ cuz thats a lot for a forum :p)
The dodgy was referring to the possibility that a black hole could kill all of PBF. The server still sucks. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

·
Registered
515 Posts
theres only one problem.. ur only gonna get the people that are on now to do it. we are the only active users. we'll never beat the old record, unless theres one big epidemic where all the users that havnt been on in months jsut decide to check it out all in one day

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So let this thread continue and lets see what day and time is the best everyone reading post what day you think will be the best, general concensous will rule and hopefully we will have time to do the task.......... everyone get everyone b/c that is what it will take.........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts