Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i heard the membrane pad on the dm4 comes off alot and sucks, being the picky ***** i am that would stop me from buying a gun all together, you guys know anything bout this

oh i pwnt myself!!!!!!!!!!

stfu you aint pwnt me biatch!

stfu I OWN you *****!

NO! I OWN YOU!!!!

DONT MAKE ME SELF MUTILATE NOOB!

yes sir...
:(

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
get the tadao so that you dont have to press as hard, dont press it hard, it only needs a little bit of pressure to turn on, dont use your nail to press it in that shortens the life of it like crazy

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
This is the same for any other membrane pad on any other electronic device, I don't understand while you come and bad mouth that stuff dude, Everything wears out eventually, Membrane pads just arn't SUPEr durable, so be gentle w/ them and they will last longer

and they arn't SUPEr exspensive to replace

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Well then, you're friends are morons and press down way to hard or use they're fingernails to push it down, both of which significantly reduce the life of your gun. So, how about this don't buy the best performing gun because you dont want to spend $5 every 6 months to replace a frickin membrane pad.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Just use the membrane pad with the soft part of your finger(not the nail) and you won't have any problems with it. I've been using my DM4 since April with the same membrane pads and have had no issues.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dont press to hard and wait for the gun to turn on it will so alot of force is not needed and dont bad talk a marker unless you have one. I do and I love it a $5.00 pad and two min. once every sevral mos. is no big deal

·
Registered
504 Posts
^ word its not that big of a deal its like replacing your batery its just something that has to be done. Ive had to replace mine but it taes liek 5 mins to put in and 5$ no biggy

·
Registered
504 Posts
The on/off switch on the back of the grip frame its how the thing works its a pad that controls the eye and he on/off function. and its liek a sticker stuck on thier and it wears down over time. Like shoes....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts