Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to nominate menace as a new smart parts mod. he is most def. the man for the job. also when you consider bunker monkey having a long absence .. soemone has to fill the spot.... he always knows what he is talking about. and he knows how to enforce the rules... Menace......... I love you man. good luck on ur way to modhood

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Yeah well I like Ike! I vote for Ike! Whoo Dwight D. all the way baby!

No serously, I think he would be pretty good, although if Eisenhower were alive I think hed make a kick-ass mod too.

·
Registered
302 Posts
yeah im gonna have to agree with all of you, he really knows his stuff when it comes to SP guns

·
Registered
56 Posts
YEAH GO MENACE!! MENACE FOR PRES!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
what happened to Malaki? why can't i be the v/p? huh? *tear tear*:( :eek:

·
Registered
56 Posts
well i wanna be the dude that like presses that big *** red button to like "unleash" all the nukes and ****!! haha i'd be havin so much fun with that!!! ahahaha:p :D :devil:

·
Registered
56 Posts
yeah we can't have airsoft guy being an intern!! it has to be a hot PB CHICK!!! perferbally (sp) bi or lez! haha then have all her lil firends w/her all the time!! ahaha that'd be gr8!!:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
now we wouldn't want that now would we?:( :p

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
vice president.. sweet..

i get to lead the senaTE. taht makes me so damn specail.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
i nominate my self for forum janitor:D ill clean up all the trash in the forum (i.e. the stupid threads and get to ban people with the admins. permission of course;) )

1 - 20 of 23 Posts