Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
warning this may not be work safe. consider viewing with out small children or people with problems keeping food down or on any medication what so ever present.
-disclaimer added by bubba

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/lohanparis.html

Check it.

As promissed:

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That link worked on me so well. I felt like such a tool. I had the volume way way up and I was thinking, if anything loud comes on I'm screwed, since I'm right above my parents room. And guess what happened...

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Lol you are so dead. I had this on and its 1:30am and I had my speakers all the way up.

-Officially pwnt

EDIT: The best thing about this is the whole time I'm like "Theres no way this is real, that could be anyone talking...noone can prove this"

·
12,110 Posts
LOL! I was expecting a video. I had my hand on my stereo volume and was turning it up and up.. Finally I was like.. This is too loud its all distorte this is nothing.. Then I hear I LOVE, and I crank the volume down just in time.

You got me. Props!

·
Registered
119 Posts
LOL! Thats great, i had my volume all teh way up,and right when it said i love g...i muted it. lol

·
Registered
246 Posts
thats funny i forgot my computer had a mute butten so i quit after it said gay po

·
Registered
882 Posts
That is ****ing awesome!!!
I was listening to it, and was figuring it was some sorta immature teenager thing, so I cranked it cuz I couldnt hear it. But it was something pretty stupid, then he starting yelling about something, and my brother just started laughing soo hard!

That was good..

Pwnage

1 - 20 of 21 Posts