Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ICD>sp
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was skateing at forest prrk (the olny place with woods in quens) and i was skatin and **** and a bunck of black like bmx riders came over and we did not bother them but the they started ****en wit us (and they are like 17-20 years old and the oldest kid with me was 15) so they took my chips i did not care bout that cuz there was like none left but then he takes my board and i am like wtf and they were tryin to steal it but i kept pullin on it and he threw it on the ground and i said this board is worth more than ur life then he started pickin on my mixican friend and my spanish friend was like wft stop pickin on him and he punched my spanish friend in the face the the whiped out knives os we were walkin away and they started to chace after us so i went to the stage were all the sk8ers were to warn them so we all started runnin and we ran up a hill down a road then into a ditch once we hit the ditches we lost them and as we are runin my friends nose is bleedin from da punch the we called da cops and they were like we will find you in da park and while i stayed wit my friend my other friend went to flag down a cop and this kid hates black ppl and he said to the cop as he was flagin him down there is a bunch of ******s beatin up whit kids and i started laughin and da cops came and **** and they thought they found one of them so i went in a ride in da cop car and da guy they were holdin was like 40 and i was like wtf that aint one of them
then my mom took me home

sry for typos

·
Registered
275 Posts
That sucks, i was skateing today and these flatland bikers came and well they are cool with us because we always skate there and we never bother each other. But this time with them they had this new guy who started with us he tried to break are boards and steal are food. We yelled at him then a cop pulls up and the kid says we stole his food and the cop belives him. Some bikers are cool but others are just gay. That sucks about your friend.

·
Registered
189 Posts
yo mike i wish i was there..O well i would of called up all of 119 right there and then..But at least no one got hurt badly..u shuld of all jumped the ni99aS...

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
BMX for life :)

You have a friend who hates black people? Wow, I hope he gets murdered :) have a nice day

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Ziddy 6 said:
Then don't try to type fast and make something readable.

rollin: rollin:

he's not the only one...

:)

How long 'till you get re-banned???

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
I ride flatland with skaters all the time...

Were all friends, till the gothic "I hate life" skaters show up, then we have problems...

But yeah dude, that sucks ass.

-RB-

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
can someone make a tl;dr version? english preferably

D

·
0 Posts
it's "the" for christ sake..

but yeah, knives are ****ing lame. I only give younger kids a hard time when they are ****ing around and causing ****. otherwise i leave em alone to do whatever.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts