Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I'm gonna get it for Christmas. This game is gonna be cool, just because it says "Metal Gear" in the title.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Its not solid snake its big boss (solid snake's dad) or so they want you to think... yah dude its cool cause you can kill crocadiles and where them as camofaulge. And i saw that vid where big boss (solid snakes dad) shots a guy with a sniper and rifle in the head and kills the guy on the other side of the window... you kill two people with one bullet.

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
This one's definitely going to be different than the others, but I think it's lookin pretty freaken good. Just the whole jungle setting entices me. Reminds me of first blood.

O

·
0 Posts
I played the demo that came with a video game mag a couple months. From what I played..awesome story. Odd thing was that they were all speaking in Russian?

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Racer105 said:
metal gear solid was the first game to introduce real stealth action...and from the videos and mag. articles ive read it is gonna be SWEEET....

espeically with the camo index and such.
Well metal gear for the regular NES was probably the first. There were definitely lots of stealth action games before this one though, although mgs definitely raised the bar.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Kirkysboy said:
And I'm sure in the new one you dont have to play as Raiden most of the game like Sons of Liberty :rofl
I hated Raiden. He is a ***** compared to Snake.

·
Banned
804 Posts
Ive playyed it, its ****ing awesome!!! just go buy a ccopy of official playstation magizine and they have a demo disk of it in their! but the new isseu might already be out over in the U.S. so you might have to order last months

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
played it, its aweosme, and aparently there is an online feature of some sort, its possible that its multiplayer, but its more likely to be downloadable content. The game itself is fantastic, and the environments are done AMAZING. The forest is very very cool, and the graphics are so nice and clear and well done, you could actually make a good short movie using ingame scenes

1 - 20 of 30 Posts