Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I saw metallica last saturday for like... the third time since they got Truhejo (i can't spell his name, don't wanna look it up). This time, he looked a lot more comfortable out there with them. And I'm not gonna get over how much of a BEAST he is. Guy was RIPPING it up naasty. It was awesome.

The concert was tight, but Godsmack was pretty weak... they put on a good show, but I can't dig their sound anymore. And it was TAAAAME as hell. I saw the last 2 summer sanatariums... so between shows when I heard cheering, we looked for flashing. This time, we heard cheers, me and my homies looked.... and people were doing the wave. Stupid Arrowhead pond being owned by Disney. They even stopped serving beer at 8:45.

Oh yeah, and Lars looked like he was trippin on acid. he was more eccentric than usual.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
i hate you

·
Registered
912 Posts
may i reiterate the fact that i hate you to the 10th to the mow power.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
my bro went to a metallica concert in november (he did it to make me pissed cuz i like metallica: he doesnt too much)

he said it was cool though...his ears were ringin for a couple days though

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
yeah, I don't think anybody can touch metallica in how a concert is done. it's not just seeing them play their songs live, it's seeing an awe-inspiring performance

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, their show is just too good. Until they play One... where they have ****ing magnesium flashes on stage blinding everybody.. but it's ok. I still think Fuel has the best on stage performance... it's always the same, but still always awesome.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
Am I the only person who doesn't like Metallica. And yes, I have listened to their old stuff. The people that hear Saint Anger and are like Metallica is gay/rocks are gay. Everyone knows Saint Anger sucked horribly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts