Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So does anyone watch the most brutal show on television? I'm surprised I haven't even seen a mention of it on here. I've noticed a bunch of you are into metal, and this show is metal.

Basically the premise is this metal band, Dethklok, is the most famous band in the world and the 12th largest economy in the world, (having just surpassed Belgium. They are so incredibly famous that they can get away with murder and pretty much anything they want. It is hilarious. You can watch the most current episode on adultswim fix, or on dailymotion.com.

check it out fo' sho.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I haven't watched it since the first few weeks and one random time a month or so ago. It's decent.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Yeh I've been DVR'ing it since the start im not really sure why i didnt make a thread... but im not much of a thread started so I guess I didnt care. But my band covered Deth Jingle, the Theme Song, Awaken Mustarakish, Mur-Maid-Er, and partially got the birthday song down.

I love it but it's been going downhill lately the first shows were way better than the last couple.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
tippmann666 said:
i dont watch TV
Congrats??

Its a pretty good show. A lot better then some of the other crap adult swim plays sometimes.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
i dont watch tv either... just [adult swim] & mythbusters - i dont even watch all of that when it does come on, mostly just family guy and futurama for [adult swim] and i'm usually at my girlfriends house on wednesdays so i cant watch mythbusters... but when i'm home and or not asleep i'll watch them... while i go to sleep...

yay for tv... :dodgy:

but yea - i've seen metalpocalypse before, it was different... to say the least... some of what i saw was funny - but most of it was bland and made me say wtf like 12 times... (they were doin' a comedy act... wtf?)

oh well - guess it's just not my 'cup of tea...'

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
demonpoptart said:
i dont watch tv either... just [adult swim] & mythbusters - i dont even watch all of that when it does come on, mostly just family guy and futurama for [adult swim] and i'm usually at my girlfriends house on wednesdays so i cant watch mythbusters... but when i'm home and or not asleep i'll watch them... while i go to sleep...

yay for tv... :dodgy:

but yea - i've seen metalpocalypse before, it was different... to say the least... some of what i saw was funny - but most of it was bland and made me say wtf like 12 times... (they were doin' a comedy act... wtf?)

oh well - guess it's just not my 'cup of tea...'
The DethKomedy episode is a bad episode to start watching on I hated that episode it sucked a lot of ass.. You need to Youtube or Torrent DethTroll or DethWater. The first Episode is really good too.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
rofl yeah that show is great. I love the one where the band leader thinks they arent "metal" enough so he makes that one guy record his guitar thousands of feet underwater. hahaha.

It's even more funny because my friends started a metal band (they are actually really good, they got to stage 4 out of 6 in some tri-state area competition), and they are so stereotypical. Its too funny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts