Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man it's been awhile since I made a thread. . .

Anyway it was your regular Thursday and I'd just had dinner, chilling in my room. My roommate comes in from the back porch and says "hey man the meth house is on fire." Like any human being I of course grabbed a soda and headed out to our front yard to watch the spectacle. Sure enough, there was smoke in the air. A guy in the house called up 911 and it didn't take long for them to show up....and then keep showing up. Let me tell you, this whole thing just kinda escalated :hug:

What I refer to as the "meth house" is a apartment/housing complex that is a pile of ****. The people inside don't exactly reflect well on society either. We're talking the bottom of the bucket. We've seen plenty of them wandering around tripping on anything from weed to coke to even meth. We like to joke that they make meth in there. Hence "meth house"

CAMERA PHONES-SRY FOR QUALITY GUYS

alright, in the first 5 minutes 2 firetrucks have pulled up near the house along with a cop-who proceeded to run inside then sprint off to his car and drive off faster then necessary. Then the fire chief comes rolling down the 1 way street-going the wrong way of course! All of us (i'm in a fraternity btw) are standing in disbelief on our front yard. We're right across the street from the meth house and actually have an annex right next to it.

ladder extended. But there's a nice big tree in the way. By this time it's maybe 10 minutes in and none of us think it's a very big fire. We certainly don't see any huge flames from our yard.

By now we've got 2 ladder trucks, 2 ambulances, 2 cops a fire cheif and this guy in a unmarked expedition (seen above) That is our annex you see in the photo, it's right next to the meth house. The police have blocked off the road and ****'s crazy.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so finally I notice a group standing much farther down the street. Apparently you can see the flames in the meth house.

Well **** you sure can. We hear in passing that a couch on the first floor caught fire and it spread all the way to the 3rd story. Not very good for them....

smoke billows up into the night sky.

the firefighters are running in and out the whole time, breaking windows and figuring out WTF is up. By now we've got 3 ladder trucks, 3 ambulances, like 4 cops now and a few unmarked vehicles.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
then homeland security showed up. Yeah, homeland security in little bum-**** Rolla, MO.

Pretty much this was the biggest thing going on in central missouri tonight.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crazy things just kept happening. More and more trucks kept pulling up (i don't even know where they came from! Rolla isn't that big I swear!)

The whole thing is torched inside the firefighters said.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After I burn your house down I'm going to post pics about the Rich Kid House Fire!
I don't really understand why you're attacking me unless you feel like being a dick b/c you've got the wrong idea about me. :tup

·
12,110 Posts
What I refer to as the "meth house" is a apartment/housing complex that is a pile of ****. The people inside don't exactly reflect well on society either. We're talking the bottom of the bucket. We've seen plenty of them wandering around tripping on anything from weed to coke to even meth. We like to joke that they make meth in there. Hence "meth house"
It just sounds like your spitting on the lower class.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts

Clean the sand out of your vagina. Jeez.....He was making a comment about drug addicts, not lower class. But I'm going to call how this thread ends. First TonyD will come in here and argue that there are no such thing as socio-economic classes in the Utopian world he lives in, and it is merely a boundary that we as society form to separate each other. Then you will post up some lame website with "facts" about how high society is bringing the little man down, and how drugs are indeed beneficial for society. After all of this someone will tell you both to get off your high horse, and that you are both big druggie losers. In response to this, you will both mercilessly flood the thread with propaganda and unrelated crap until no one even cares to argue anymore and the thread eventually dies out. Following this you and Tony will swing on each others nuts that will be greatly inflated with testosterone, do to the fact you will both believe how much you schooled everyone, as well as being overcome with self-satisfaction. It will for sure be a jolly GAY time.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm pretty sure I just described drug addicts and people that are a worthless strain on the system. Not a "lower class" somebody who is actually trying to get to a better place in life and not be a pile of ****.

But I really don't care what you think alpha, I made this thread to provide a little entertainment and excitement to the lounge with some pictures of something interesting that happened right next to my house.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
lol at alpha.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
I had a meth lab next door. Only difference is, my house burned :tdown:.
Someone was killed there tho:eek:!:nododgy:

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Clean the sand out of your vagina. Jeez.....He was making a comment about drug addicts, not lower class. But I'm going to call how this thread ends. First TonyD will come in here and argue that there are no such thing as socio-economic classes in the Utopian world he lives in, and it is merely a boundary that we as society form to separate each other. Then you will post up some lame website with "facts" about how high society is bringing the little man down, and how drugs are indeed beneficial for society. After all of this someone will tell you both to get off your high horse, and that you are both big druggie losers. In response to this, you will both mercilessly flood the thread with propaganda and unrelated crap until no one even cares to argue anymore and the thread eventually dies out. Following this you and Tony will swing on each others nuts that will be greatly inflated with testosterone, do to the fact you will both believe how much you schooled everyone, as well as being overcome with self-satisfaction. It will for sure be a jolly GAY time.
Holy ****, cant stop laughing

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Or all the reasonable members will realize that alpha only made one bad post that is not worth getting in a hissy fit over. They will then proceed to do the internet equivalent of donkey punching any argument you might come up with in an attempt to make intellectuals and open minded people such as Tony feel as if they've done something wrong.

Alpha- He's talking about heavy drug users, not the lower class.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Or all the reasonable members will realize that alpha only made one bad post that is not worth getting in a hissy fit over. They will then proceed to do the internet equivalent of donkey punching any argument you might come up with in an attempt to make intellectuals and open minded people such as Tony feel as if they've done something wrong.

Alpha- He's talking about heavy drug users, not the lower class.

except my arguments use real facts sport

1 - 20 of 28 Posts