Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this game about two weeks ago, very addicting game. I've got about four hours into it now. My friend taught me the double morph ball jump which is effective for lots of parts of the game. So does anyone else play Metroid Prime?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Metroid Prime is simply the best looking game I think I've ever played. The graphics are gorgeous!

·
The green pussy
566 Posts
I am a metroid freak.. I've played every single one even Prime. My favorite is still Super Metroid for the SNES. Metroid Prime is very good, I am so surprised how they could change the game so much...but still make it "Metroid". :D I am anxiously waiting for Metroid Prime 2: Echoes coming this November.

·
Banned
292 Posts
well i am a fps freak but metroid came in second place with Halo. the graphics kicked Halos ass but Halo had a better story line...no wait it actully had a story line and that dont happen very often in FPS's. but yea i have beaten the game complety, i have scanned everything got all the power ups beat it...alot. yeah ive played it. but ridley was the best fight, last boss wasnt to good

·
Registered
30 Posts
Metroid multiplayer, the mere thought is giving me goosebumps!

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
I loved it, one of the most challenging fps I ever played. Although I think mech ridley was much harder than metroid prime to defeat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts