• Neither

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking of getting one of the new system CD's for my cousin. The thing is, I dont know which one. Both are really good and i cant decide so help me out here guys.

·
Registered
20 Posts
while both have good songs, (My favorites being Hypnotize and Violent ****ography) I would get Hypnotize first, just based on the fact that it came out first.

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Where's the neither option?

In all seriousness I think they improved on their singing, they now harmonize it and that sounds good actually. However, it's all for not with the guitar that is so bland it makes me feel like throwing up.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I'm pretty much a die-hard fan of SOAD and I'd have to go with Hypnotize.. but all of their CD's are amazing.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yeah ive liked soad for a few years now...i really enjoyed the "steal this album" album. my fav songs from soad are aerials (before it had a video i liked it, then the video came out and everyone liked it) and psycho...**** the system is a classic

·
Registered
754 Posts
penguin you lie.....mezmerize came out first...if you want some of the harder stuff of the two go for mezmerize. but if you want more of a variety of what you listen to on a cd get hypnotize. hypnotize has quite a few good ones..but if you really want a good system of a down album get there self titled unless you have it. then go for toxicity. thats there most structured cd

1 - 20 of 25 Posts