Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going down to Orlando tomarrow for 6 days with the band. MGM is having a Star Wars festival its gunna be awsome(except for the gay days festival thats goin on also). We have a choice to go to Universal or Islands of Adventure. Which is better.

·
Registered
83 Posts
a_fat_man said:
(except for the gay days festival thats goin on also)
Haha, my girlfriend and her family went down there for that and didnt know it until they got there. There were guys wearing shirts with micky and micky holding hands that were purple and pink. And women wearing shirts with minnie and minnie, pink and grey. They said all the guys walked around with their hands in their "partners" back pocket. *shudder* They went to one of the guys and was like "wtf..." and he was like "They have one every year... sorry... you can take your tickets and come back some other time.." So they just flat out left

·
Registered
51 Posts
I ALMOST feel sorry for yall. i live bout 45 min away from orlando, with all those big parks. for 8th grade we went to islands of adventure and sea world. from one year ago today ive been to both twice and busch gardens. went there on a field trip too. o and wonderworks...all the field trips were in the past school year...ah, im gonna miss that when im in hs.

·
Registered
51 Posts
and just when u think he has it all... ya my dad is from ohio so during the summer we go to cedarpoint/kings island.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts