Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
slacking with the bashing
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he was talking about the ORIGINAL original that was on NES, lol.
But yeah it's going to be a continuation on Sons of Liberty.

and plus, how would it be a remake if vamp's in it?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
yea vamp is a serious pimp, so is Ocelot he is the biggest playa on the planet to bad he got mentally hijacked by Liquid(***). Though is that meryl and raiden in there???? plus is that skeleton of man really big boss. AHHHHHHHHH I CAN"T WAIT

·
12,110 Posts
vamp is gay. Whot he hell does he think he is?

I think there was WAY too much supernatural crap in MGS2.

I can live with eva jumping a bike off a mountain, maybe even a guy that can control bees and a photosynthetic guy, but MGS2 was way off the hook.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
What about Psycho Mantis...c'mon it's about fighting a bunch of cutting edge, spiritual, or psychotic freaks. That is a continuing theme of the MGS series though after playing and beating mgs2 last night i have to Vamp was a little over board. Fortunes little boost of power at the end was alright for ****s and giggles but Vamp hopping outta the Harrier and running across water and up that tower was overboard especially with that bullet in his head. Plus he looked with the character design like a villian from DBZ

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
stay in the first area i found it the easiest to kill him, but check your map in you menu often to see places where he can can't be. and be completely still in some bushes. wait for him to move and pop one or just sneak up on him and waste him with the shot gun. my friend has done it in 3 min... he claims i'll try to see him do again and i will tape it.

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
that or just go to the shack on the map that has the sniper rifle, use infrared goggles, see him, and shoot him. tho i do prefer to wait for him to fall asleep, sneak up, sniper rifle, then bust out infrared goggles to follow his tracks and just chase him around.

is mgs4 only coming out for ps3? i heard that's the case :?

·
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The End.

Crawl around and go into first person view ALOT. You should see a glare off his scope. 1 shot in the head and your'e done. I personally like to kill him at the warehouse where you first see him, so then instead of sniper battling him, you sniper battle a few henchmen.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Liek 0mg!!!!!!!!!!!11

MGS series owns big time.

In the MGS4, and MGS3 "SUBSISTANCE", which is like "SUBSTANCE" for MGS2, they are trying out a new view.

Like an over the shoulder type view instead of the overhead.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Alpha said:
vamp is gay. Whot he hell does he think he is?

I think there was WAY too much supernatural crap in MGS2.

I can live with eva jumping a bike off a mountain, maybe even a guy that can control bees and a photosynthetic guy, but MGS2 was way off the hook.
exactly my feelings on MGS2. However some of the MGS3 **** was weird, but it wasnt a total **** game like MGS2 so it passes.

·
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont play video games to be more REAL, thats the whole point of another reality. To do things and see things that would never really happen. MGS2 is a favorite of mine.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts