Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
<3
1,347 Posts
Ugh. Why didn't he lateral at the end, there were still two of his guys right next to him. Also, there should have been a penalty on Nebraska for too many people on teh field, but Michigan was also out on the field anyway. O well, I didn't see most of the game, but that was an interesting end.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
The officiating in that game was absolute garbage. Not going to let it rest on the shoulders of the officials. Michigan had their chances to win and gave up some big plays. O well, this is exactly how their season has been all year, so it was actually kind of a fitting end. :(

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
michigan should have stomped all over nebraska. quite pathetic actually.

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
when that happened me and my friend were watching it adn I said "The band is out on the field. Hes gonna go into the endzone!" but he didnt so i was angered.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Of course Michigan fans lost motivation this year. We were 3-3 after 6 games, which is just plain unacceptable for Michigan, and we lost to two of our big rivals, Ohio State and Notre Dame. Every year Michigan fans want a national champoinship, or at least a Big 10 championship. If it's not a BCS bowl, it's just not that important (although this year there was some prise at stake because of the 1997 season). I hate to say it, but it didn't surprise me at all that Michigan lost to Nebraska. They've lost to teams they should have beaten, and this was just another example of that. Another trend that was continued in this game, was Michigans inability to finish games. We've blown so many leads in the fourth quarter this year, it's rediculous. Up 11 half way through the fourth and we pissed it away. Unfortunately, it was actually a fitting end to the season.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts