Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does he ever learn? i mean now he is getting charged for child molestation, giving beer to a minor, and some other stuff that i cannot remmember.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea that is what i forgot!
i think it was conspiricy to abduct a child or somthing like that. he has not done it yet though.

·
Registered
416 Posts
i think we should cover him in baby oil and some kind of mild perfume.

And drop his naked body off in the middle of a prison weightroom. I think the only molesting might not be on kids.

·
Registered
233 Posts
now we don't know if he didn't abduct a child he could have his basement filled with nasty toys and he could have children chained to the wall and everynow and then he walks down their wearing nothing but leather looking to rape some litle kid

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i heard that he had like 4 or 5 albums full of pictures of naked boys.
just plain nasty.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I still have respect for him for what he did for the music community. Now his life is just sad.

Oh by the way, shorten those damn sigs. Scrolling 4 computer screens for 5 posts is annoying

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
paintballer331 said:
i heard that he had like 4 or 5 albums full of pictures of naked boys.
just plain nasty.
wait...you mean you guys don't all have several photo albums of naked young boys?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
yea, his music is awesome, and cmon, hes the king of pop. but outside of the music industry, hes a freak
yea, i'll give him credit for the music and dancing, but that is it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Lol, for half of the members here, everytime they take a shower its almost like live kiddie ****.
lol.

edit: Oh WTF p0rn is blocked out, jesus the world we live in......

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
michael jackson is like the coolest dancer in the world i still think the only way hes able to do that stuff is because he's an alien

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
No0bIe_PaIntBal said:
michael jackson is like the coolest dancer in the world i still think the only way hes able to do that stuff is because he's an alien

HAHA the MOONWALk alien lol...wow

1 - 18 of 18 Posts