Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
yea i kno how u feel...i live up in clare it was raining and like 60 yesterday and then i went outside at like 8 and it stopped raining but it was freezing

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
our weather is the worst, its so unpredictable. last week we had 70's and 80's.... now its 40's and snowing... wtf
wow, sounds just like Ohio, that exact same thing happend to us in Februarey.

This whole week has been nice, 70-ish w/ no humidity. Today its 40, and rainy, tomorrow, supposed to be 80......

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Yeah man, it's snowing here too.. Got up this morning, went out to the bus stop, started snowing. Been snowing pretty heavily all day now, it's totally messed up..
It better stop, this is bull****, I hate snow.. Even though I DO live in Canada :).

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
Yeah i got the same thing here in Buffalo. Its all the lakes around us up here, fricken screws every thing up. It was 65 here in the morning, and when i came home there was snow.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
it was like 89 when I was playing ball on sunday, and it feels even hotter today. I love this weather, all the hot girls are wearing short shorts or miniskirts and skimpy tank tops. And the ugly girls start looking better cus its rhinoplasty season. And we dont have to run our ass off in PE because the teacher (and by teacher I mean an Alchie with a hangover) said it was too hot.

I love our weather, sucks to be you

1 - 20 of 30 Posts