Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this phantom has never seen a game. I bought it as somewhat of an impulse buy, and I'm not really going to have time to use it, seeing as I leave for basic (Air Force) in a month. It has never seen a game, but I have made two minor modifications to it, one of which is not reversible. The first, is that I've sanded down/shaped the underside of the feedcap, so that the feedtube is not tilted up at an ugly angle. This is only noticable by the fact that there is about 1/4" gap in the back face of the cap at the base. It was done very cleanly, and I believe it looks far better. If you don't like it, its a $4 fix from wevo. The second, is that I have cut a very small (1/8" or so) semi circular notch in the feed hole of the breech, to allow access to the tpc lockdown without having to remove the feedtube. This was done VERY carefully and VERY cleanly with a dremel and file. I even blackened it with enamel which seems to be holding up quite well. It's not noticable from more than a foot away, and I couldn't get it to show up on film. It makes velocity adjustment much less of a hassle. Also included will be- A CCI spring set, CCI detent set, velocity adjuster, manual, Ronin wrist harness and Brand new 07 Hybrid Gunslinger grips, real leather!

Shipping will be USPS Priority with tracking and Insurance. Payment is by Paypal, or USPS money order. I'm not really interested in any trades, but if you have something really special, go ahead and offer it up (you will anyways).

Feedback on PBF (My SCP feedback was lost in the crash)

PRICE- $230 shipped (pretty firm, but offer up)
Please post here before PM'ing me. Thanks :D

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 12g changer in the back is a dropout changer. Instead of unscrewing the whole unit, you simply unscrew the know on the end and the 12g "drops out" of the underside. Slide another one in and turn the knob and your ready to go. Its quicker, plus it looks really cool, like ejecting a cartridge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts