Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if you take a windows xp disk that actually comes from microsoft and put it in your microwave it will be fine...it doesn't get ruined any other disk would. Give it a few seconds then pull it out..youll find its not hot. If you look on the inside of that cd right next to the clear part it reads out a long code thats very hard to see.
12413AEB2ED4FA5E6F7D78E78BEDE8209450920F923A40EEl0E510CC98D444AA08E1
that means nothign...its hex code an old operating system coding. It reads out
One OS to rule them all,
One OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them

its a joke from microsoft and mr. gates its from an old poem about the operating systems way back in the day.
full thing reads.

Three OS's from corporate-kings in their towers of glass,
Seven from valley-lords where orchards used to grow,
Nine from dotcoms doomed to die,
One from the Dark Lord Gates on his dark throne
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.
One OS to rule them all,
One OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.
Its wierd cause they pretty much admit to being the bad guy and don't feel bad showing that they are fullfilling there part of the deal. go linux?

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
It's real. Windows is a virus, I'm serious. I had Linux on this HDD on another partition, set it up to boot first, Windows TOOK OVER my Linux partition and would boot up Windows always.

I find this amusing, 10 e-cool points for Bubba

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its real. I called a dude up in worthington who owns a computer store and sells paintball stuff outa the same stuff. They had tried it last year and it worked. Its pretty wierd.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
truth truth....arge we be orcs thats not the thing to wanna be they get rocked it seems like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts