Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Under the section of "Word of concern or indicating possible illegal activity"

Microsoft said:
• "pwn": A typo-deliberate version of own, a slang term used to express superiority over others that can be used maliciously, depending on the situation. This could also be spelled "0\/\/n3d" or "pwn3d," among other variations. Online video game bullies or "griefers" often use this term
Be sure to check out online gaming lingo and teen online lingo in the top right of the screen.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
lmao. thats awesome.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
The suffix "0rz" is often appended to words for emphasis or to make them plural. For example, "h4xx0rz," "sk1llz0rz," and "pwnz0rz," are plural or emphasized versions (or both) of hacks, skills, and owns.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
o nose....microsoft has c1u3d 0ur p4r3n7$ in 0n th1s $tuff!!!!!!!

damn suits...always against the little kids

·
Registered
849 Posts
this thread makes me feel warm inside

then less warm, for my realization of my lack of leet skills is apparent

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
leet is stupid

whether microsoft makes it stupid or not

its stupid

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
sticky?

leet is retarded. owned or pwned is the only thing I would ever use. do these people think they are going faster? No. Every time someone offers a trade or something like that and says all this junk I stop dealing with them. its a mark of immaturity. its just really really stupid.

I did enjoy the article about griefers. I play socom and pull some of that stuff sometimes..not glitching and cheating but I play in clans or 'roaming gangs of griefers.'

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
sticky?
leet is retarded. owned or pwned is the only thing I would ever use. do these people think they are going faster? No. Every time someone offers a trade or something like that and says all this junk I stop dealing with them. its a mark of immaturity. its just really really stupid.
annoying too. i also hate how the 'ghetto' people. TaLk lYk dYs..

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
PBNewbie69 said:
annoying too. i also hate how the 'ghetto' people. TaLk lYk dYs..
hahah, so true. some of my friends say "aiight" and repleace "e" with "u" ex: there=thur. now do we really need the ghetto accent while talking over the internet?

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
yeah the city im in (revere) has alot of that ghetto ****.. its not as pathetic as the prep-wannabe kids in the suburbs tho..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts