Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last time I played paintball was back in Freshman year of highschool, and now 5 years later, I've decided to make my comeback. Back then, I only played with friends and used my Spyder Shutter or Stingray, but now I will be getting an Ion Pro and want some action. All my friends are off at different schools now, and I know nobody that plays paintball here. I've been trying to find some fields and the closests ones to me in order are. Grace Xtreme, Middle Tennessee Paintball, and Nashville Paintball in Hermitage. Anyone here around the area and play at any of these fields? It would be great to meet up with some fellow locals and get back into things. I'll be checking some of these places out once they open back up in March.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live here in Nashville and play most of the time in murfresburo at BigSky. I would love to play with some new players, maybe even start a team. There is a 3 man speed ball tourny at big sky in 2 months, maybe we can get a team together....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Black Faction

If you are interested in playing paintball and want to be on a scenario team that is in the Task Force 68 then email me at [email protected] and put the name of the team Black Faction. We have ranks and we are well structured than normal teams we are recruiting so if you know of anybody that want to or in interested in joining a scenario team then contact me and i will give you more info then thanks
2nd LT of Task force and team captain of Black Faction
Tony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts