Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, as my bro and i drive around doin stuff, we often end up at Wegmans around midnight to piss, get munchies, or whatever we feel called to do.
Wegmans is a grocery store like Tops or w/e for those who aren't aquainted with them .
Have any of you been there past 11 oclock?
it's amazing

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
No but I've been a lot of crazy places. Like in Chicago my geek cousins were having a magic card tournament and we just went to some 7/11 and bought hella crap. I hooked up with two girls, they were with guys so they got ditched and they were all mine.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Me and my friends went skateboarding in a grocery store at 1:00 A.M and his dog followed us in.

·
Registered
986 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
No but I've been a lot of crazy places. Like in Chicago my geek cousins were having a magic card tournament and we just went to some 7/11 and bought hella crap. I hooked up with two girls, they were with guys so they got ditched and they were all mine.
and you all sat around an dplayed magic after 7/11 lol nust playing snow i have faith that you knew what to do fromt hat point.... :naughty

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
eh I know all the late night workers from like dynos and kum and go. pretty much go in get coffee black and milds and a donut or something. sit around and talk to them.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
places like Wegmans are awsome to shop at around midnight... idk why, I just love it
When I get my lazy ass a job, i'll do my grocery shopping there around 11:30 just because I like the atmosphere better then the day

Also: pancakes/waffles/breakfast food in general is ALWAYS good past 11 o'clock; Choc. chip 'cakes taste SOOOO much better then
again, idk why...

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
My dads coldtone in santa cruz stays open till 2 am sometimes. I work there and we get stoners, drunks, rapists, rappers, freinds, people from famous bands (we have stadium like a block away so after the fans leave :tup). WE HAVE ALOT OF STORIES.

D

·
0 Posts
around here its Tim Hortens that gets all the late comers.. its a well know coffee/donut place in canada.. they made one in my section of town.. in the summer there was always drunk/stoned kids in at night.. i used to go there and get donuts for my walk home (like 30 mins)

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
hhmmmm...is WEgmans like 7/11 or like what?
the coolest places to go at night are crowded places... IDK why though....

·
Banned
794 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
My dads coldtone in santa cruz stays open till 2 am sometimes. I work there and we get stoners, drunks, rapists, rappers, freinds, people from famous bands (we have stadium like a block away so after the fans leave :tup). WE HAVE ALOT OF STORIES.

coldstone is the greatest icecream ever. The one near me if you leave them a tip they sing in harmony for you. When I went to one in NY they all raped for you. It was so much better

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
vpraidersfan1 said:
hhmmmm...is WEgmans like 7/11 or like what?
the coolest places to go at night are crowded places... IDK why though....
Wegmans is like Tops. It's a really big grocery store that carries like...everything.

-Jin

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
SpYder craZy said:
coldstone is the greatest icecream ever. The one near me if you leave them a tip they sing in harmony for you. When I went to one in NY they all raped for you. It was so much better

NY has the most profitable coldtone they made 16,897$ in ONE DAY, my dads coldstone makes 3000$ or so and thats VERY good. Heh baskin robbins is lucky to make 300$ a day....basterds.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts