Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the laydown. Sense i dont like the new timmys, ex: alias,empire,new rippers. i was thinking of getting a Ironmen. What upgrades do i need off the bat. I already have a halo b and barrel kit. i was thinking maybe a bolt and cp trigger

discuss

·
Registered
98 Posts
you wud wanna get, adjustable ram cap,was board thats really the basicsa, btw if your interested in my 2k2 timmy I might sell it cuz i want an alias

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Should of bought mine when it was F/S. Oh well, you need an adj ram cap. They come w/ WAS. I have a CP Trigger F/S, black full swoop.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i am getting a pimped gz in a few weeks. i plan on putting an evil ASA and an entropy board in it. it is already tricked out. i was wondering, does putting a humphrey noid in it make much of a difference? also, i am getting it powder coated white w/ black accents. my teamate is doing it. yah or nah on the anno? (its the old ass blue anno and is REALLY worn)

·
Banned
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VengizzleNorcal said:
you wud wanna get, adjustable ram cap,was board thats really the basicsa, btw if your interested in my 2k2 timmy I might sell it cuz i want an alias
how much are you looking for without barrel,drop/asa?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
imhungry- I honestly wouldn't see the point of putting a new noid in a gz, i know that i've never seen any reason to replace mine. i don't like your color choice, but if the ano is worn, then do get a new one.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
it has the old ass gay barbs though. this thing is OLD. i am just gonna pop a humphry noid in it w/ the highflow barbs that dont break easily like the older ones. alex, i bet ur 2k2 has the humphry noids unless u got it used

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
thats what i was thinking, but this is like one of the first hundred GZ timmies made and it has the old school noid. its pretty old so i think its a good idea to replace it anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts