Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
I forget where I saw it but a guy had a geo metro that had a 4 cyl turbo charged engine swap and it runs 13s.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
lol he bought some fake spinners one time, i think he deliberatly made it rice lol i think he bought a chink tip for the exhaust too i dunno, btw bobied, i dont have the car yet and im not planning on pimping out a car that will probably only last 3 years

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Jinjiro said:
A kid on my street just got a Del Sol. Automatic. Looks decently nice, probably handles pretty sweet. Definitely not the best car though. It's got like what, 125HP? Heh, at least they handle well.

-Jin
that's why they're called Del Slo's :rofl

·
6,721 Posts
formula4speed said:
It might be slow, but when gas hits $3.00 a gallon you'll be quite happy with the gas mileage. Plus it beats walking.
I'd rather push my 3800lb car in the rain uphill than drive a del slo. and you'd have to chop my stuff off, put me in a miniskirt and call me Michelle first.thumup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just trying to give him something positive, but forget pushing, my firebird actually gets 30 MPG on the highway. Of course I pretty much drive my truck everywhere which isn't quite as effecient.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Actually its an older model with a 305 TBI, 5 liter V8 and I kid you not. It was the economy V8 option with only 170 HP and 255 lb/ft of torque stock, after the basic intake and exhaust mods my mileage actually improved. I know it seems crazy but if you talk to others with this engine you will find its not uncommon at all to see this kind of gas mileage. It does help to have a manual transmission with 3.08 gears.

And for the LS1, yes they get great gas mileage for a 5.7 V8 making 345 HP, I may be swapping to a T-56 for that .5 overdrive gear when I get my new rear in.

·
6,721 Posts
formula4speed said:
Actually its an older model with a 305 TBI, 5 liter V8 and I kid you not. It was the economy V8 option with only 170 HP and 255 lb/ft of torque stock, after the basic intake and exhaust mods my mileage actually improved. I know it seems crazy but if you talk to others with this engine you will find its not uncommon at all to see this kind of gas mileage. It does help to have a manual transmission with 3.08 gears.
yeh my SO 302 gets 30mpg fwy easy, I have an auto overdrive w/ 2.73 gears

1 - 20 of 22 Posts