Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new mighty max is pretty sweet. only $45 from Dan. He had one at Hell survivor. I didnt get to go, but my buddy saw it and it was cool. It sets up on the opposite side as the soda can. Makes it shoot smoother. Works better on excalbers rather than vikings, but im getting one anyways, just because it stops that kick back feeling. Im going to buy a green acid washed excalaber as soon as i sell some stuff.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
More people agree that they work better on Vikings. Excals already have very little kick, so the difference really isn't too noticable.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have only shot it on the excalaber. I was told that they didnt work as well on vikings. I guess i will tell when i order one.

·
Registered
385 Posts
the thing is excals have smaller air chambers so the mitey max does help it alot, in the vikings there is already a huge air chamber so it doesnt make as much of a difference, and the affect of the mitey max on vikes is minimal, it helped but only gave me a tiny bit of relief from the kick, it still kicks more than i thought it would but i never noticed in the first place

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
It doesn't matter that Excals have smaller air chambers. They are undoubtably smoother than Vikings even without MM's.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Well, i did gain a tad bit of better efficiency, and it did reduce the kick a bit, and it made it look way cooler so yeah id reccomend it, it is a good upgrade

·
Registered
62 Posts
reason excals shoot smoother then viks is because of the opisit moving rams excals have. They cancel eachothers movments out. The air chambers on a vik and excal arnt all that different in size. I have MM's on both of my guns, really did help my vik out alot, not so much of a difference on the excal. I still recomend it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts