Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Im sure youve all heard of www.miguelcruz.com and have seen pics from there if you havent been there yourself if not check it out. I decided this guy was a photography gawd after looking at some of them. Before I thought he did only paintball but he does motocross and other stuff too I believe... Anyways I thought this guys site is not recognized enough especially for all the awesome pictures coming from it...

discuss

·
Banned
794 Posts
no im not in any. Well actually i dont no cuz theres like 85896723485698302 pics of del hobbies on his site and i dont feel like searching. But i doubt it, most of them are from when Bad Company comes into town

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
SpYder craZy said:
no im not in any. Well actually i dont no cuz theres like 85896723485698302 pics of del hobbies on his site and i dont feel like searching. But i doubt it, most of them are from when Bad Company comes into town
Go out there when JMD is balling, Cruz's son is in JMD so he'll most likely be out there so his dad will...and then yoou'll get pictures....Aaron from Bucktown Bandits is my hero...I love that kid.

Brandon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts