Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever beat mike tyson in this? Its really really hard, one time i got into the second round but then got the crap kicked out of me. But my brother beat him in a desician at the end. THe farthest i got was to Mr.Sandman, hes really hard too. O and the code to get to him is 007 373 5963, and yes i relize this game is very old and some people might not be able to play since it is really old and nintendo break easily, even tho some how mine still works really well with some games like Super Mario Brothers which is really easy and captain sky hawk.
o and have fun playing and stuff, and discuss or whatever.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Tyson was pretty hard, took me a while to beat him......I was at a wrestling tournament at some school and the yhad an old NES set-up in a like lounge for seniors or something and it had punch-out on it. I would have never went to class if that was in my high school.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i have it on my nes that i bought at funcoland last year. funny story actually: me and my two brothers went driving around to look for a mothers day present. well we failed, and we saw funcoland. instead we used out money and bought an NES and like 20 games. we got punch out, too bad i cant play it because my ****ing system doesnt work anymore.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
Uncle_T said:
roms and emulators thumup: i got so many classic NES games on a CD
That's the only way I can play NES games. They just don't work well anymore...and good games that work are a ****load of cash. Snes' are still pretty easy to come by. I think I bought mine 3 years ago for likr $10 with a bunch of games.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
The key to fighting tyson is watch his eyes for blinks and he flashes right before he punches and one punch in the first minute and a half will knock you down. Tyson was pretty easy to beat. The hardest guy in the game is that *** Super macho man just before tyson, that dude is tuff as nails. Oh and if you see his eyes blink rapidly get ready to block like a mad man.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
alright, my bro is playing right now, and i can almost get to super macho man but i keep just barely gettign beat by MR.Sandman which he isnt even hard. err its making me mad. and my nes is working great, no lines or nothing, i dont know whats wrong with it
Edit: Forget about the nes working great now, my brother hit it now its all messed up, err hes an idiot at times. :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK now i got a Question, Which came first on nes Mike Tysons Punch out or just Punch out, it would make since for punch out to come out as a sequal because i guess of the Mike tyson and that one chick, and Mr. Dream is like mike tyson right???
heres a website with punch out http://www.nesfiles.com/NES/Punchout/Punchout.asp i would like to know please.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
First it was the arcade game punch out with the same characters but a different format. Then there was MT punchout for NES and then when Tyson got into legal issues and lost his position as a positive role model Nintendo ceased production of the game and replaced MT with Mr. Dream and re-released the game.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Man that game was one of the best. Super Macho Man is a pain cuz you never know how many times he's gonna do his hurricane punch.

I remember one time I dodged for the last 25 seconds of a fight cuz he kept doing it over and over.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts