Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
The one that looks like an M-4 or an MP-5?

They are nice if you like the feel of a real weapon. But they are restricted mostly to scenario and woodsball work, as they are generally too heavy and long to be practical in the arena.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Overpriced and impractical. Looks good, but isn't much for performance.

·
Registered
403 Posts
GrEEdY said:
It's a barrel shroud and a stock, nothing great.

Like Coenen said, very impractical, not to mention long.
ya i was goin to get one untill i found out it was all looks and nothing really made it performe better

·
Registered
60 Posts
yeah that whole commando thing is all cosmetic but the a5 is a really affordable, upgradable gun . . . but u already knew that

remember, its on the inside that counts, unless ur fat

·
Registered
49 Posts
Shoe Lace said:
remember, its on the inside that counts, unless ur fat
Spoken like a true Quagmire fan, AAaaallll Riiighht.

But seriously, for the extra you'd pay for a commando A-5, you could put worthwhile ups on a stock A-5 and have some fun. If you want a Mil-sim look you can't do it halfway like that setup.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dude., thats like saying, is NFL fever a mil sim, is NBA live a mil sim, no niether is full spectrume warrior

even though there in no way related

·
Registered
220 Posts
people frequently forget that paintball used to be a mil sim but those guns freak the **** out of some people and r a joke because they do nothing for performance. i am ashamed of people who play scenario because they ruin the public view on paintball

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
paintball used to be a mil sim
wtf are you talking about...milsim never really came around untill the 98c came out! just because peole ran around in the woods with pump guns in the 1970s...doesnt mean its milsim....lol they didnt even look like real firearms in any way.

I would like some proof saying milsim was here before speedball....cuz i highly doubt it.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I think that it is great that people have the option to make their marker look real. I like mil-sim games and the mil-sim accessories help add to the experience. However I am more performance minded so I would rather play mil-sim games with a gun that performs better than one that just looks real and since the guns I use dont look real then I give'em a blingin' paintjob. So Id like to say this is one of those rare occasions that I dont agree with Dhill and Flatliner, Speaking of which, Flatliner, my wife is pissed that you havent rated her new gun!

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
give'em a blingin' paintjob.
lmao...you should put fake diamonds on the Tippmann 98 custom logo hahhahahahahaha

Flatliner, my wife is pissed that you havent rated her new gun!
...wat!? where is her new gun!?

By the way...this one kid (cant rmeber his name) was talking to me through AIM...and he said he knew you and played with you and your wife one time (hes like 15 i think).....i would be scared of him...he said he is gonna take a pic of your wife...then send them to me!

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Dude, the diamonds are a great idea! Thats comming next! Such an awesome idea! Yeah the guy that played with us is Flatlander_14. As a matter of fact I bought Treena's gun off of him and took off all the camo-tape and painted it up. He wouldnt sell the empire reloader with it. I tried to talk him into it but he wouldnt budge cuz' he needed it for his cocker on the way.

Now where an I gonna get some fake diamonds?

1 - 20 of 85 Posts