Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a milling machine at my disposal and am clueless

all right my dilema is that i am going to my dads house and he is a machinist that can make anything with his resourses but...

he doesnt know much about paintball and and doesnt care what i do just he wont be able to help so i got access but no ideas for my tippy 98c

i was thinking bout taking the front handle off cause itll look stupid with the expansion chamber and then the vert adaptor will show so i dont know about that one also i could maybe try to make a duplicate double trigger cept of my own stick trigger design i need ideas and confidence and i need to mill the letters off then write my name or make a cool design with it but the resourses and materials are all there i just want pics or maybe just detailed ideas of what others have done.

thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i have the feeling that a trigger will be my first obstacle cause its simple and not scary to screw up

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whats a waterjet?

·
hazardous to your game
293 Posts
That's a no. heh A waterjet (If I remember correctly) is a tool to cut metal with very high speed water. Very expensive machine, and very useful.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he does have:

a $15,000 milling machine that is computer controlled and mills to precision
3 metal leths, titanium carbide tips (thats just fun to say) i am making my barrel on one of them

this wierd machine that cuts large chunks of metals to give you your starting block

and lots of other things that we didnt use for my last project that i dont know the names of or what they do anyways

if you gathered this my parents are divorced and i see my dad about 3 times a year this summer is lucky cause he is in america to start production on his Russian job

i am leaving today but can check what info you guys got for me while i am down there as long as my dads secretary isnt on the computer

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts