Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting one, are they loud at all? Because I know a dirt bike is really loud and if it's loud then I wouldn't be able to ride it at all. How is the nosie compared to a dirt bike and a go kart?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I'll sell you a pocket bike for pretty cheap. Or I know a guy selling a Pocket Bike that looks like a real crotch rocket. Even has a back seat *which someone can sit on it and double ride* Blinkers, Lights, Horn, AND SIDE EXHUAST! NOT UNDERSEAT!

Its so pimp. 500 Pick it up in Olathe, Kansas.

Or buy my mini one for 325 shipped Installed with a brand new Exhuast Pipe.

·
Registered
649 Posts
unless ur a midget then mini/pocket bikes are gay. Stupid fad like pokemon and yoyo's

who cares if u can up them they still suck. who cares if they look like a real bike. They aren't. Worse of allthey sound like lawnmovers on crack.

·
Banned
794 Posts
one of my best friends has a black mini bike. Holy crap he did so much to it he clocked it at 52 on a straightaway and with a torque-averter if you pull the throttle to much in the beginning the bike does a flip. And its not loud at all, there soooooo crazy

·
Registered
1 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
I'll sell you a pocket bike for pretty cheap. Or I know a guy selling a Pocket Bike that looks like a real crotch rocket. Even has a back seat *which someone can sit on it and double ride* Blinkers, Lights, Horn, AND SIDE EXHUAST! NOT UNDERSEAT!

Its so pimp. 500 Pick it up in Olathe, Kansas.

Or buy my mini one for 325 shipped Installed with a brand new Exhuast Pipe.

Pocket rockets and the like suck.

If you want a mini-chopper you are in the wrong place. Try HardcoreMiniChoppers.com/forum/ and look up 9FingrKustomz. We are in the KC area.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Wow pocket bikes are awesome you noobs.

My friends custom pocket bike that he put about 2700 into *A Blata Model* He used the dyno at Olathe Suzuki and it was like 76mph.

My Daytona goes about 43mph. Just need to fix her!

Mini-Bikes depends on what kind of exhuast you got on it etc. But almost any pipe has a silencer you can assemble on it.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Depends on where you live but I know in the Midwest they are illegal. Even Pocket Bikes.

You COULD get a moped at 15 and get it licensed. But IMO thats retarded especially for the price.

You could get a Kawasaki Ninja 250 for roughly 1200-3800.

·
Registered
649 Posts
save your money. Wait till your old enough and buy a real bike. Or buy a cheap one now and work on that.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
If you can afford it, get an older Kawasaki Ninja. They run good, fast, and strong, and best of all...cheap.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Ahmadi6490 said:
I'm not looking for any real bikes, i'd rather have a car. I just need something to get me around for a while.
Then get a Vespa or something. Mini bikes arent transportation theyre just over hyped toys.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
No way man Trail Bikes and Mini Bikes used to be very good transportation. But nowadays people are ****ing stupid and ***** all the time.

·
Registered
649 Posts
A person on a mini bike is still smaller than the tires on my bronco. Annoying enough that they alow cyclist on the roads. I dont get whats so cool about riding on a tiny bike? Dreams of becoming a clown at the circus? Next Ill see a 18 yr old driving down the street in his mini hummer singing Pow Pow Powerwheels!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts