Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The player makes the gun
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the ultimate pic thread for the lovable huggable Invert Mini. Post your pictures of the Invert Mini, with your setup. Tell people who wanna buy one how you feel about it. No flaming, just because we have mini's does'nt meen we suck. Just like under my picture the player makes the gun. So just post your image hear, describing any ups you have on any changes you made to it. By full sutup i mean tank and hopper. Please make it high res if you can? Thank you and have fun comment on eachothers guns, constructive critism is allowed. :smokin

·
The player makes the gun
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will get my gun as soon as i get my new camera.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Pointless on this forum, but.

·
Registered
10 Posts

i love this gun its looks great and is probably one of the best guns you could buy....Ive had many of my friends switch to this gun after seeing what it can do i love it and would recommend it to anyone!!!

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
iv always found these threads funny cuz i just want to take one photo and photoshop it so the marker is a different color, and then you pretty much got 99% of the photos that are posted

mine is blue, look above, but put a carbon fiber barrel and a blue sling trigger on it and you have mine, im not posting a photo of the same thing, hopefully the reader of this thread knows what the mini looks like by now

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
Well, i think its worthless to post Stock. I mean, its fun to show what youve done to a marker, but not to how you got youre marker (unless you got it not completely stock)

·
Registered
5 Posts

LE Invert Mini
CP 16" .685 Barrel
68/4500 tank
pinokio loader

lookin for new grip, n e one know where i can find some good ones?

·
NorCal by Birth!
182 Posts
Wow, hardly any posts! But who really cares. Here's what mine looks like currently, still a work in progress.

Upgrades:
Furious 2-pc 14" barrel
SPD custom grips
Ruthless PB Snatch grip
Rhythm Innovation Velocity adjuster

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
That ones nice. I like the colors and the grip. I just ordered mine like five minutes ago, so i dont have it yet. Its blue. I would get the limited edition chrome one but thats $70 more that i could spend on a decent hopper. I plan on getting a grip cover, a custom like above, with a picture of a purple octopus (look in my siggy too see why.)

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
Heres a picture i found of one that looks like mine (my camera is not working.) Just switch the barrel with the stock barrel and you have the same thing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Upgrades include: V3 Upgrade Kit, Nummech Drop-Forward & Foregrip Extender, empire on/off, ANS HPA Tank W/ Guerrilla Air Myth Reg, ninja tank cover, CP No Rise Feedneck, Violent Trigger, Dye UL Barrel. Running it with a Dye Rotor W/ Exalt Speed Feed

1 - 20 of 20 Posts