Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, i have a grey right feed minimag. The body has normal wear, no real damage to it. It comes with:

- eclipse green/sliver/black splash feed plug
- eclipse green/sliver/black splash grill sight rail
- stock valve that has new parts in it
- chrome benchmark trigger frame with double trigger
- stock black body rail
- chrome asa
- black gas-thru fore grip
- SS line with quick disconnect to the valve
- chrome 10 inch Taso Pro Series 3
- 14 inch bob long long shot barrel
- 68 ci 3000 psi system x nitro tank, hdyro date: 04-02
- adjustable 68 ci 3000 psi nitro duck tank, just hydro'd this yr so the date is now: 03-04

the tanks are in good condition, no damage to the tanks so they shouldn't fail hydro as they are. i am looking to mainly sell/trade everything together, but i am only willing to sell/trade the tanks seperate. if your going to trade me for this mag, please add a 68 or 88 4500 tank since i'm throwing in 2 tanks. looking for gun for gun trade or gun and tank(s) for gun and tank, no money added for my part at all. the gun works fine, i just had it checked out and tuned and repaired this past weekend. make an offer and ill get back to you, no low balls either. no pics at the momment of it right now. thank you for reading and offering in advance

·
Registered
912 Posts
lemme see a pic of the gun.. i am interested in the gun.. but not the tanks

·
Registered
912 Posts
nawww... i am good... i like ur impy though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks Bubbahotep i like my imp too, just made the trigger pull even shorter last night and the tank more tucked in more, and as for Mobie.Uk, u can go blow me and stay out of my thread, this mag was only a backup i never used so its allowed to look like that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the nitroduck has a mount that connects on to the bottom, all u need is a line and adaptors, the right feed hopper will be on ur right side, it is for lefties and righties, all guns r, IM me on AIM at NJFreekshow for more questions.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts