·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, what I have is a minimag with all ANS upgrades:

ANS stage II barrel
ANS stage II expansion chamber
ANS stage II valve

This gun can run on either CO2 or Nitro and I am including a pure energy nitro tank and a 24 oz CO2 Tank (big one!).

Included with this will also be a paintball mask with a cooling fan, not the normal type though, its the bugeye mask not a typical goggle based mask.

I also have a few spare parts for the minimag, 2 bolts and bolt springs, and a spare parts kit.

The hopper included is an electronic auto feeder, one of the origonals, it looks like a regular hopper but has a stirrer in it, its a twin 9v.

Also, I have 3000 paintballs that are included if willing to pay shipping and a brass eagle stingray II that you could have also. There are also 2 paintball gun cases, one hard one soft.

So to recap, you get a minimag paintball gun, 2 tanks - one 24oz co2 one nitro, a face mask with cooling fan, an electronic hopper, 3000 paintballs, 2 cases, a Stingray II used as a backup gun (and regular hopper), and some spare parts for the minimag and alot for the Stingray. Also have a new pack of o-rings for tanks and a thing of lens cleaner. There are also some tools included and the video for the minimag. There is also a ball holder with 3 tubes.

I would like to get 340 + 1/2 of shipping for all this. Feel free to email reasonable offers to [email protected]

I will seperate things for the right price.

24 ounce co2 tank

Paintballs

48 cubic inch, 3000 psi nitrogen tank

Plain hopper - backup

Revolution electronic hopper

Spare parts and video

Ball holder with 3 tubes

Mask with cooling fan

Stingray II gun

Brass Eagle hard case

Minimag paintball gun with ANS Stage II upgrades

Picture of entire lot

Picture of my T-bucket <----- Not Included

Let me know if these don't work, and if they do, let me know what you think!

Thanks for looking,
Ryan

PS paypal only please

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
325 plus half of shipping? Am I asking too much for this? If I am could someone give me a better price to ask?

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
251 Posts
Way too much... I've seen much better mags go for $260 shipped...
I would say drop it to $220 shipped, and see how things go...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, there is alot of stuff included and I feel that if I sell everything seperately I could get what I am asking. I will do 300 plus 1/2 of shipping.

Ryan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts