Votes: 7 70.0%
  • AFI

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
they both rock hard core. Why choose one. As in if Im at a big show and they are both playin. Then AFI. I have seen them in concert 3 times now. Once back in the day at foxwood in minneapolis and another at quest. I love them more than anything.

·
Registered
119 Posts
im not voting cuz i like both of them soo much they r both great bands idk wich 1 to pick that's y im nt gonna vote ;) i like a few afi songs ALOT but i like alot alot of misfits songs soo it's kinda even:)

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
they both suck HORRIBLY now, but they used to be good. if i had o chose one, misfits, o god misfits!!! misfits kicked ass, afi just tried tobe lie the misfits and didn't do i nearly as well

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
yes, i do know what it means, and no, i am not goin to explain itcuz i have TONS of times in the pastand all it does is fuel a huge arguement. wtf is oldschool and new school punk btw? most of the old punk bands r still playin and makin records? the only thing different about mainstreme "punk" is that it has lost even more meaning over the yers and is now meaningless drivil

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Why would it fuel a huge argument??? :confused:

People
Under
No
King

Which is funny, because most people on here who like punk aren't British. Hmm...Or at least I think it originated in Britain. Or maybe British people in America. Who knows.

~Jin

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
lol, i know it stands for that, i thought u ment something else, nevermind, lol. it basiclly means u r under no1's athority, so it is universal

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok like the SEX PISTOLS yet one of my fav. bands...and they are so many kinds of punk now....punk,emo ounk,pop punk,and much more

1 - 15 of 15 Posts