Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Ive been gone for along time... I left about when Smitty became a mod. Then I had to go to New York to go to my Grandpas funural. I stayed there awile, and thats were ive been. So whats been going on since I was gone?

O

·
0 Posts
Oh not much. Avanters came back and took over the site. The second hack happened and Cobra took his little ass on in a fist fight. Good stuff really. I was mod for about 3 days, then after banning 453 various members I lost my position. I'm sure there's some stuff I missed though.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
olddfatbulldog said:
Oh not much. Avanters came back and took over the site. The second hack happened and Cobra took his little ass on in a fist fight. Good stuff really. I was mod for about 3 days, then after banning 453 various members I lost my position. I'm sure there's some stuff I missed though.
Not teh funnay.

<3 BC

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
avantars didnt do anything but threaten us

thats all you missed

i missed you though *puts away bc shrine*

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gabriot said:
Wooddog owned a wasp.

Oh and brandon got banned.
what did brandon do? Also...I noticed the applications for supporter section is invisible. Whats that all about.

btw: sry 4 all the questions, I just wanna catch up on things.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
they limited the supporters and they took away all of the old supports and the only kept a few, they are doing the acceptances under the table, so u cant really apply :p

offtopic, my boys dynasty and arsenal arent even in the top 3 as of saturday night... damn :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts