Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

"mission" paintball

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Brockocoli 
#1 ·
I read an article about this new kind of woods/scenario paintball called mission paintball. Its several 20 minute sessions with different missions that you have to accomplish... i made a scenario for everyone to use and see if its ok...i dont have much experience with scenario stuff so here goes...

“Mission” Paintball Scenarios

Scenario 1: Battle for Baghdad

Mission times = 6 20 minute missions and 6 10 minute R&R sessions.

Overview: Coalition forces must complete a number of missions and objectives against the Terrorist forces.

Mission 1 Briefing:
Coalition
Coalition forces must secure a stockpile of weapons and explosives (paintballs, grenades). They will be broken into two groups. The U.S. Marine Corps 1st armored division and the Kurdish Rebels. There will be 2 “commanders”, 1 for the Marines, and one for the Kurds. The Kurds will serve as spies and snipers. The Marines are Assaulters. If these commanders are killed, your team will have 5 points deducted for each commander killed. If the stockpile is secured, you will receive 30 points and divide the ammo between yourselves. The commanders will divide the ammo. A secondary objective is to find the ‘body’ of a commando who has been wounded. The body is a sandbag hidden deep in the enemy lines. This objective will be worth 10 points. The enemy commander is also worth 5 points.

Terrorists
Terrorists must defend the stockpile of weapons (paintballs, grenades). The Terrorists will have a “commander”, who, like the coalition forces is worth 5 points, if shot out your team will lose 5 points. You may NOT use any of the stockpile of ammo or your team will suffer an immediate disqualification. Your team has earlier wounded an American soldier. We have reason to believe that the Coalition forces will be coming for him. You may guard the wounded soldier however you must be careful about how you split your forces.

See less See more
#2 ·
can you use the soldier as a hostage? can you shoot that soldier? I DO like your idea though nice little play on the article. Good Job don't get discouraged by any other reply's either. lol I think its kinda cool, and scenario ballers would like. Usually there are side missions all the time in big games but only select groups do them so you kinda don't do it unless you paid more or know someone.

#5 ·
alright thx guys...the "solider" is really just a sand bag with about 30 lbs worth of sand in it. This will make it difficult for any regular person to hold it and escape at the same time...its like a scenario except it is shorter....roadkill, we will probably play at the practice on the 25th or in my woods field.

#6 ·
lol sounds like fun! i might have to steal some of those idea for when we set up our objective couse in the woods. its gonna be hot. we're gonna make like paintball-world back there and trade paint for c02 when we run out and make everyone play stock and only put certain upgrades back on there guns as the day goes on. it wil all be returned to its original owners of course but it will be great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.