Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has ne one tried that new game from tiger apparently u just plug it into ur tv and u can play i kno theyre coming out with a video game for x box but i think this would be better cause its accuatly a gun and plus it has a double trigger if uve tried it lets hear about it

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont kno hell i was thinking it might accuatly help develop skills i mean if u can out play a pc program u have to at least gain some skill

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,774 Posts
spedhunter88 said:
i dont kno hell i was thinking it might accuatly help develop skills i mean if u can out play a pc program u have to at least gain some skill
yep.. and by playing Apache A-10 I can fly a plane....

I looked at it.. I might pick it up for the $20 bucks or so it costs and write a review... just for fun.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hey it was just an idea and besides that different u probaly use controller for that and even if u did us a joy stick flying an apache is a hell of a lot more complex then pointing and shooting like paintball gun is my point was since the interface is incredibly similar to the real thing it might offer something ok so u dont have to jump on my ass about it ur a mod ok u dont need to be all over me with the sacarsm ok if u really wanted to get people to stay u just might be a little more respectful of the users here u all r way too cocky ok this sight is like a business if u want people to come back u should treat them with respect regardless of how dumb,ignorant,or rude they might be if u want to ban me for this little rant by all means go ahead cause u already lost a good user i used to keep u as my freakin homepage but guess what im changing it to pbnation u sorry little bastard so kiss my ass and by the way its not just me that feels this way u pathetic little piece of **** its me and all my friends everytime i see one of urs or a fellow mods replys its always tearing someone down iks kinda sad how u think u have all this power but u really dont all u contorl is this one little portion of a site when there are problably thousands of other paintball chat sites i kno of at least 3 others

Reactions: BZ

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,774 Posts
spedhunter88 said:
... if u want people to come back u should treat them with respect regardless of how dumb,ignorant,or rude they might be
Um.. No. It is the rudeness, ignorance, and stupidity that keeps people away.

spedhunter88 said:
...so u dont have to jump on my ass about it ur a mod ok u dont need to be all over me with the sacarsm
I didn't 'jump your ass' so chill out.

spedhunter88 said:
... used to keep u as my freakin homepage but guess what im changing it to pbnation u sorry little bastard so kiss my ass
I love you too...

spedhunter88 said:
... im changing it to pbnation
By all means do so. It is your choice.

So.. here is the deal. You can rant all you want. You are taking a little bit of humor way too seriously. If you think that you can develop some skills on the PB field playing duck hunter, by all means you are entitled to your opinion. Just chill out if the rest of the world does not agree with you. I wasn't attacking you, and I wasn't trying to get you angry.

However now you have said things publicly and there will be consequences -- Just like in real life.

·
Banned
45 Posts
I guess theres a reason why you have all that reppage. :)

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
spedhunter88 said:
u sorry little bastard so kiss my ass and by the way its not just me that feels this way u pathetic little piece of **** its me and all my friends everytime i see one of urs or a fellow mods replys its always tearing someone down iks kinda sad how u think u have all this power
Hey guess what! no one cares, leave, we don't want you. wave:

spedhunter88 said:
u already lost a good user

1 - 9 of 9 Posts