Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
ive seen it from too many sources, so i dont think its a joke......kinda wish it was.

he was the king of one liners.

"The thing about tennis is: no matter how much I play, I'll never be as good as a wall. I played a wall once. They're ****ing relentless."

"I love blackjack. But I'm not addicted to gambling. I'm addicted to sitting in a semi circle."

"I think foosball is a combination of soccer and shish kabobs."

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You would never see a escalator temporarily outta order sign, just escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience... we appologize for the fact that you can still get up there"

<3

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
"I hope the next time I move I get an easy phone number, something thats easy to remember, something like 222-2222 and I say 'sweet' then my friends are like Mitch how do I get a hold of you, I say 'just press 2 for a while, and when I answer, you'll know you have pressed 2 enough'"

bob005 said:
how did he die?
sources say heroin overdose.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
sources say heroin overdose.
somehow that was so easy to guess.

Shame, he was very good. I love on his cd, he tells the bass player to pick it up when he delivers the punch line.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
God I really hope it's some sort of sick April Fools joke. I'm not sure what to think about it anymore. I mean, I can only find news of it on 2 different websites. It'd be great to know he's not dead, but then again...I'm not sure.

*Edit* http://www.mitchhedberg.net/home.html Last updated at 3/31/05, and no announcement of his death. Who knows? I'm hoping & praying....

-Jin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts