Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mcnabb is back our rookie t.e lj.smith is getting receptions buckhalter is ready so is duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucee staley too man lets cream the cheeseheads go eagles!!!!!11.only 1 game behind dallas in the divisional race.MNF go eagles WOOT

EDIT-the team i really hate is the chargers theres full of charger fans here in socal man screw them:mad:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Mnf go Eagles!!!!!!!!!

DJS2 said:
hey.. watch wat u say;)
you in socal too heheheh
mission bay high graduate here;)

·
Banned
546 Posts
Did you guys see Doug Flutie shake the mess out of that Viking defensive player when he ran it in for a touchdown. He faked that guy so bad. It was great. I actually enjoyed watching football yesterday because most of the unsuspected teams won.

·
Registered
421 Posts
ummm, sorry but the eagles suck! don't think im just being mean because my team REALLY sucks. Im a falcons fan!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
countryaccent said:
ummm, sorry but the eagles suck! don't think im just being mean because my team REALLY sucks. Im a falcons fan!
yeah you like that woopin we gave you last week:eek: :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
I am a huge patriots/panthers fan, so the season for me is awesome. If LJ smith gets a touchdown, I WILL BE HELPFUL AND NICE TO EVERYBODY!!! EVEN GENSHU!. If not then I'll be extra pissed for a few days. Need LJ to score for a big fantasy game

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry l.j hasnt done saquat who cares we won baby wooooooooo.you see that beating duce gave on the chesseheads

·
Registered
216 Posts
Heck, I'm just glad both my NCAA and NFL teams are having a monster season.... Sooners and Chiefs, both thrashing their way through their schedules. (I only see 2 games that might give the Chiefs a problem, and the Sooners have a clear shot at the Sugar Bowl. *woot!*)

·
Registered
324 Posts
huzzah! packers lost.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts