Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am no longer a mod, i think bubba lost his powers aswell. as soon as mark gets a clue and avanters is gone i will be back. catch yall on pbn till then. feel free to IM me

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Bubba is still a mod. I'm sure there was a reason for your demodding.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
No there wasn't, look at all of his posts. Avanters will come in here and say abunch of "Well, Mark told me.." Bull****. Avanters is the worst thing to ever appen to the forum.

Later Joe, hopefully avanters will die from AIDs.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
posted in other thread, too

[email protected]_Gunna said:
no. avanters screwed the forum up. not abusing his powers? everything he does he says "(persons name) told me to". why cant they do it themselves?
Why WOULD they? You have a guy just standing there, itching to do something, waiting for an order, and you just have to tell him to do that? That's a hell of a lot easier than doing it yourself.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i told him to demod me, so did bubba. bubba posted first and i said "i am with you", or something to that effect. he also told smalls and i to show respect. i replyed by quoting his post and said : "**** you you stupid ****". that also might have done it

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
OK, then that explains it. YOU TOLD HIM TO DEMOD YOU!!!

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rory096 said:
OK, then that explains it. YOU TOLD HIM TO DEMOD YOU!!!
**** you rory, nobody likes you, nobody has ever liked you. every single mod pretty much protested you being a supporter. get a clue, avanters is hacking this forum. you have to be blind to not realize that. quit hanging off his nuts and find a pair of your own.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Honestly, I don't really wanna be a mod.

imhungry, would Mark say he was legit if he wasn't?

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he doesnt deserve it, its a amazing they keep his worthless ass alive

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Barber said:
Because someone hacked Marks account.
His AIM account? Honestly, I don't believe that.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rory096 said:
Honestly, I don't really wanna be a mod.

imhungry, would Mark say he was legit if he wasn't?
YOU ARE AN IDIOT. do u not see that avanters has control of marks account? mark acts nothing like that. mark is not submissive like that. no way in hell mark would EVER give out his password or access to the admin controls like he suposedly did. i have been here a whole hell of a lot longer then you have, i know how mark does things

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Fine, I'm an idiot. Okay.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Wow, just been looking around...Things are so different. I mean, I can see KingFikiElectra for a mod for the Spyder forum, but that's about it. PaintballRemix...a mod? Maybe for technical stuff, but isn't that what gay Avanters is for? I have nothing against PBR except that I don't really see him as a mod. And 1337Paintballer is only a mod cuz he sucks up to Avanters. Maybe there's already been threads on this, I don't know, this is the first I have been able to get on.

I want all the old mods back. Imhungry, I <3 you.

-Jin

1 - 20 of 109 Posts