Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If someone knows hows to mod the older 98 customs to accept the new e-trigger, will you please briefly tell me what it takes to do it? and also how hard is it to do?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i can't find the e-bolt anywhere for a cheap enough price...does the e-bolt have a true semi auto mode? cuz all i saw with it was the turbo mode which turns into response mode if fired fast enough...would that be tourney legal?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you sure? it's not the turbo where you shoot more than 5bps and it goes to response mode?

·
Registered
16 Posts
i have an syco ballistic($119 WITH M98 and stock m-14 style the guy modded it so it would fit) and tippman ebolt($190) and thay both have an full auto, response, full auto, and burts mode

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
AzN_plyR said:
Soooooo NEW 98 CUSTOM =- Buy E-trigger, slap that baby on, and enjoy? Or does it needs modding too?
no, the 2006 version of the 98 will take the WAS board e-trigger without modding to the body. The older ones, 2005 and back, need the E-bolt if they are the Custom. If they are the Pro then they can take the e-trigger.

I'm sorry but you'll have to buy an E-bolt. I don't know if it have a true semi auto mode or not.... If your looking to play tournaments you'll want the WAS board..... so idk, you might be looking to get a new gun.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Whaddaya mean I need an E-bolt? I checked my 98 custom's body, and apparently it is a 2006 model, with the square cut in the grip for the e-trigger, and the U shaped sear spring holder from the bottom pushing up on the sear just like the custom pro.... and a circle around the "98 custom" on the gun's frame.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts