Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...so basically, thsi is what I am thinking of buying when my b-day rolls around (early July)....I don't need a high end gun because I don't go tonnes but I want my own gun and i want it to be alrite so I am looking at this setup:

Marker- Spyder Imagine
Barrel- Smart Parts Teardrop
Hopper- Viewloader 12V Revolution
Air System- 2 x 12 oz CO2
Expansion Chamber- ??? (probly either 32* or shocktech)
Harness- Evil 4+3 harness w/ 4 evil pods
Paint- 2000 Core Action Paintballs

is this a solid system??

what else should I think about getting??? A feedneck? an ASA? Anything else??

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
You'll need a feedneck because the plastic ones keep breaking and you dont want your revy falling. Other than that you've got a pretty good setup, just dont depend on it. Some things might happen and you'll have to make adjustments along the way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
you'll have to have the anti-siphoned system on your CO2 or run a HPA tank. and you might want to get a new bolt, like a super fly, I did on mine and it's awesome.

But I'd get a HPA tank b/c you won't mess up your gun on it like you can with CO2

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
it keeps liquid co2 in the tank and prevents it from entering your gun. That way, only expanded co2 in the gaseous form goes into your gun. Its a pretty good thing to do imo.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
You WILL want to get hpa after a couple of games. Co2 is the devil itself. Eats o-rings, freezes up your marker, and causes shootdown. I used Co2 so much in the past that if I screw it into my gun it ust sputters and burps. Hpa is my only option, and Co2 is bad for electric guns itself....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts