Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my mom bought a house down in Tallmadge, about 30 mins away. The garage is the ****, has a 2000lb electric lift on about 4ft of rolling track, a roll away hydraulic ram body puller/frame machine, big industrial gas heater, 2 soda machines, 1 can 1 fountain, hot/cold running water, power, gas, fax, internet, phone all running from the house. Im going to be overhauling the whole garage, cleaning it up making it look and function great. Ill be making the upstairs into a apartment/chill area.

Check out the video, Ill throw in some pics of the house too.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4815214290477699721&hl=en
pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, something about "Polaris stands for *****" or something and "pimp palace ->". Previous owner did that.

·
12,110 Posts
I've shared a tiny ass room for 10 years with a younger brother who perpetually snores, clicks, and snorts in his sleep all night long. I get kicked out of my room if he has a school night at 9:00 so he can go to bed. I cant ****ing (emphesize the ****ing) WAIT until I move out.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Alpha said:
I've shared a tiny ass room for 10 years with a younger brother who perpetually snores, clicks, and snorts in his sleep all night long. I get kicked out of my room if he has a school night at 9:00 so he can go to bed. I cant ****ing (emphesize the ****ing) WAIT until I move out.

... clicks? Is he a robot?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Lucky man. If i were you i would like turn that into like a pimp my house or garage or something that would be sick

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats the plan. Im going to repaint everything except the artwork on the circuit box's and the flames around the clay face guy. Then upstairs I think im gonna go with black and white flooring. The bathroom in the house was done in nascar theme with black and white floors and nascar border. :hug:

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
martix_agent said:
wow. does all the crap int he garage come with it or have the owners not moved out yet?
it looks like a nice piece of property though. congratulations.
What i have listed in my original post has to stay, he cant touch it, but he got his chevell parts out of it last week so he might just leave all that junk/tools.

thanks guys

1 - 14 of 14 Posts