Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, so im runnin on a pretty tight budget since i work at a nursing home and i have to buy for like 9 people this year. I know you guys dont know her or anything (well some of you might :naughty ) but i need help on what to get her. I have like 30-40 bucks to spend. Shes in love with her car...a 2004 tiburon, umm and shes a paramedic. Yeah, thats about all that i can think of. Any ideas off of that stuff??

·
Registered
698 Posts
Jrow17 said:
Yeah, so im runnin on a pretty tight budget since i work at a nursing home and i have to buy for like 9 people this year. I know you guys dont know her or anything (well some of you might :naughty) but i need help on what to get her. I have like 30-40 bucks to spend. Shes in love with her car...a 2004 tiburon, umm and shes a paramedic. Yeah, thats about all that i can think of. Any ideas off of that stuff??
Are you advertising?...
Christian's got a good idea, buy her a sweater... some cashmere or something of the sort.

·
Team Wicked
378 Posts
Angered Fists has the idea. every mother loves a scented candle.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Christian said:
I never meant cashmere, I was talking about the ones that you could even find at Wal-Mart if you're that cheap....
I knew what you meant, but Infinit suggested Cashmere. While it would be a very nice gift, it is slightly out of the price range of our good friend Jrow.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
heh..i think i got it. We just redid (is that a word??) our living room and she wanted one of those water feature things. Where the water trickles down the rocks and whatnot. Yeah, my dad reminded me, so i think im gonna get her that and she likes greenday so im also gonna get her their new cd.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts