Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than the giggles generated by the suggestive title, I though we could get some use out of this thread; A thread to post those uber-secksi money shots that Bubba immortalized, and some followed...
I thought I'd through my guns in, for the hell of it. The second picture is of my money clip, a gift from a family memeber, with my full name engraved.

Anyone else have some decent shots of their own?

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
omg omg is that gun? oh noes! guns are violent! VIOLENCE IS BAD! omg omg!!!!!!1111!1!!111!!111oneoneoneoneoneoneoneone!!!111!1!!!1!!!!!!

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slipknot said:
haha, canadian money
Yeah, I have a total of $7 American in that pile. :p

Actually, the exchange rate the other day was 1.3183, so it's getting pretty decent, lately.
A good thing for my chainmaille obsession, if that pile of cash in my pics weren't being spent tomorrow :p.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No one said it did...
And what's with the noob-speak.. Third time you've done it so far :).

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Lowtryx said:
Other than the giggles generated by the suggestive title, I though we could get some use out of this thread; A thread to post those uber-secksi money shots that Bubba immortalized, and some followed...
I thought I'd through my guns in, for the hell of it. The second picture is of my money clip, a gift from a family memeber, with my full name engraved.

Anyone else have some decent shots of their own?

wow

D

·
0 Posts
**** a week ago i coulda showed a sweet pic of a hundred and some bones.. but then it all went to paintballs..

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Erm... No. That's an American Law for international shipping.. None of my guns have an organge blaze.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts