Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea, just like the title says. I'm wiped all the f'n time. Don't ever have the energy to do hardly anything at all. I fought what I thought was the flu back in late november, but I'm pretty sure the idiots over at the local hospital mis-diagnosed me. The same hospital that sent my buddy home with hydros after a wreck, and he was later lifelined to indy for multiple surgerys. They also said my sister didn't have a broken arm either.

Nonetheless, all I want to do is sleep. Anyone else fought this, and how long did it take you to get over it?

On a side note, I'm starting to worry that it might be something serious, but I don't think so.

D

·
0 Posts
Have you actually been clinically diagnosed with mono? Or just figure that's what you have?

I had mono 3 years ago. I think it may have lasted 2-3 weeks for me. Mine wasn't so bad though. I only missed a couple days of school. All I really remember about it was that I real sluggish and if I tried to exert myself I'd be pouched in like 2 minutes. It started as a real nasty cold and a throat inflection, then once that was over, I just sat around, mostly. It didn't really stop me from doing too much.

Some people I know have had it for about a month.

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure its what I had before-my cousin had the same symptoms and was diagnosed with it. I dunno-if it's not the remnants of that, then its something else. I shouldn't sleep for nine hours, wake up around nine thirty, and be tired at almost six o'clock.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Well, IF you have mono, dont drink out of other peoples drinks. Im pretty sure you know that though. If you have mono and it gets really bad, you may have to have your tougsils removed. Give it a month and you should be through it.

D

·
0 Posts
Well, IF you have mono, dont drink out of other peoples drinks. Im pretty sure you know that though. If you have mono and it gets really bad, you may have to have your tougsils removed. Give it a month and you should be through it.
ah yeah, I forgot about the swallown throat.. that was fun (N)

yeah, make sure ya dont get punched in the spleen either.

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah yeah, I forgot about the swallown throat.. that was fun (N)

yeah, make sure ya dont get punched in the spleen either.
yea, I read about not lifting heavy objects or gettin punched in the spleen. Def. don't need that

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
I had mono a few months back. I was over the initial symptoms in 2 weeks. I felt tired and slept all the time for like a month.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts