Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gone..
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Night I went to a Monster truck Show and It was a blast. There were 6 trucks there Grave Digger, Maxium Destruction, Scarlet Bandit, Bounty Hunter, and EL Matador.. I was Going for El Matatdor..
It started Off with the Big Trucks getting warmed Up, hella loud..
Then the had the tough trucks come out and do some Jumps and Crash..
Then quads, there was the Norcal Team and Oregon team.. Oregon won the whole the Night, Then there was a Big Crash with all the guys and they Got in a Huge Fist Fight.. Norcal decided to Race oregon for 10 Grand, and Norcal Won..They continued to do the Tough trucks and quads through the whole Night..The monster trucks were finally up and It was Scarlet Bandit and Grave digger.. Grave digger won..They continued to Drag and then It was the freestlye.. Maxium Destruction flew over the van they put out there and landed up side down the managed to flip Its self Up On all fours, everyone was excited, it was pretty much the Big thing of the night..The driver decided to get up on the roof of the truck why it was still running, crazy guy..
It was a quick three hours.. we decided to stop at a quick mart and get some drinks, I saw a Homless Man and decide to get him a Gatorade, you know to keep Him Hidrated.. I slept pretty good that night, It was fun..

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
ya, i used to go to a hell lotta monster truck shows. There sick as hell. One time a truck jumped a small wall and almost crushed a camera guy on the ground. Just imagine looking up and seeing a big ass truck about to crush you like a pebble

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Gabriot said:
They're so amazingly loud.
i went to a lawnmower race (yes, crazy redneck sport, but whateva), and 4 lawnmowers were louder than the monster trucks, it was crazy. They were all single-piston engines too..They did like 60+ mph.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts