Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the 8th annual "Monte Cassino" scenario game at PaintballToGo! This is an action-packed 2-day event featuring lots of paintball action, tanks, special missions, prize giveaways, and free camping. Be one of the first 40 registered players and compete in the FREE grenade toss!
There is a new exciting battle every hour throughout the game. We will be playing over 80 acres. On Saturday, be a part of our boat landings on Anzio Beach. During this battle, the boat landings are under constant fire. The Battle for the abbey of Monte Cassino will take place on Sunday. Do you love paintball? Do you have what it takes to scale the cliff to get to the Abbey? Will history be rewritten? Come see for yourself!

I really like this scenario game! I usually play speedball but its nice to switch things up every now and again. We always have a great turnout and always seeing new faces and meeting great people.

PaintBallToGo
Phone Number:217-589-5673

Monte Cassino:
Saturday, May 14 at 7:00am - May 15 at 7:00pm

Paintball Guns, Paintball Equipment & Paintball Accessories by Paintballtogo.com

You can see pictures from previous Monte Cassino's and also get directions and how to register!!!!

Sorry if im imposing since my first post/thread was this one! I plan on introducing myself properly :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts