Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I know of nothing like that around here.. Now key deer. If you go down to the keys.. Ive seen plenty on the side of the road all dead n ****..

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some lady was driving her American gas-guzzling tank down a quiet country road and proceeded to smash into a 1,300 pound moose. Miraculously, the only injury she sustained was some scrapes and a broken wrist.

I guess it was technically a draw, since both the Moose and the car died.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
yea, but the back window frame is not bent, like he jumped on top and stuck his head through the window or something. If it would have been a moose w/ bigger horns, there would have been major pwnage.

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jdu said:
My family drives a Ford Excursion (10mpg) and F-250 (15mpg), how does that make you feel?
It makes me feel like I'm glad that I'll be dead before your offspring depletes the earths fossil fuels.

Actually, I really don't care what people drive. I'm not a tree-hugger or anything, I just think if you drive a truck or huge SUV, it should be used the way it is intended (i.e. haling wood, kids, etc). The only thing I really have a problem with is inefficient engines, and they've gotten a lot better nowadays.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
we have no problems at all when it comes to oil (except pollution)cause we have the technology to make hydrogen cars, we have the technology to make super efficient home heating systems, and we have the technology to do about anything. We just wont see it until the oil runs out cause the guys in texas dont wanna lose a cent to unharvested oil.

so in a sense, you should anxiously be awaiting the day the oil runs dry

·
Registered
905 Posts
after further examination of the photo i have come to realize that that was no accident, the car was parked and the moose attempted to murder the lumina. those pictures somewhat resemble the movie gladiator in that despite the fact that maximus (the moose) died, he still pwned anything and everything in his way.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
me and my bro were in his car, when suddenly a bird decides to commit suicide and flys across the road and POW it hit our windshiled, all i saw was a crap load of feathers flying everywhere

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hit a pidgeon going 50. it rolled over my car, i looked in the rearview mirror to see that it was laying on the ground flapping its wings and what not. Next thing you see is a semi roll over it and the thing popping under the big tires. quite gross

Another one was a squirrell running in front of my car while driving down a 25mph road. i hit the squirrel but i saw nothing but the tail roll away under my car, Next thing i smell was a horrendous burning smell. i stop and see that the lovely little nut eater had lodged himself between my rotors and caliper. Man that stunk and getting rodent guts out of the drilled holes, slots and rotor vents is NOT fun

1 - 20 of 28 Posts